Hadley Wood Dental Practice & COVID-19
We have put in place additional measures to keep our staff and patients safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Arrive by car and stay in the vehicle until your appointment time.
2. When you come to the practice please wear a mask or shield unless you are exempt due to health issues.
3. The door to the practice is locked so please do not rattle the door. Tap gently on the window and a member of staff will come to let you enter.
4. On entry your temperature will be taken, you will be triaged, and hands will be sanitised. Please then take a seat where directed.
5. The dentist or hygienist will come to collect you, or you will be escorted to the surgery.
6. At the end of your appointment return to reception to book any further appointments and settle your account. NB we are not accepting cash payments.
7. A member of staff will unlock the door for you to leave the practice.
We will make every effort to see families together, but it is not always possible, and you may be asked to enter one at a time excluding young children.
We have invested in some additional equipment for the safety of our staff and patients. The cost of which has not been passed onto our patients. High volume extractor fans are in both surgeries and a VacStation in Surgery 1 to catch small particles when using high speed equipment. You may notice during treatments the additional. PPE being worn for certain treatments which does make the Dentist and Nurse look like Star Wars characters be assured they are not.
If you have any questions, please click below